Claessen, Rolf. IP Newsflash. 3 Aug. 2008 http://www.ipnewsflash.com/.
This was a really great blog that I ran across. They boast the fact that they present all the up-to-date news in the field of intellectual property law. I found it very convenient to be able to browse one page to find any relevant or news breaking stories that would be important to report on. According to the blog "IP Newsflash is for time-hungry patent professionals who want to stay up to date but dislike the tedious task of browsing through countless sources of information". With the amount of work lawyers and journalists do each day, it is great to find a blog that can offer you the IP news in such an organized manner. This is definitely a site to come back to.
New, William. Intellectual Property Watch. 3 Aug. 2008 http://ip-watch.org/index.php.
This blog covers the field of international intellectual property law. I found this interesting because many of the blogs that I came across only covered a certain region within the United States. This blog actually covers the entire globe, covering the drama and deals that take place between nations and the work that takes place in other countries. Especially with the advent of the Internet, international intellectual property law is as prevalent as ever. The ways in which we get along with other nations in regards to this subject can decide if people make money from their property or if it will continue to be pirated as it is in other countries. This site is spread out, unlike the blog above. It is not as concerned about convenience, but it appears that they have a very professional site and that is what is most important. As an international blog source, I do like this site.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment